CATERING, CLEANING & LAUNDRY SERVICE
Together with our catering partners, Feedem, we offer a full catering service to our residents, tailored to suit individual requirements. You can select resort-style services – such as laundry, housekeeping and meals delivered to your door. We can also cater for special needs residents. It’s our job to make sure that our services are delivered, with a smile by friendly, efficient, service-minded people. Also,we manage cleaning, laundry and other housekeeping services (if you require these) in an environmentally responsible and sustainable manner.
From executive dining to express meals, from big events to intimate functions, we combine the finest quality products with the freshest ingredients. We also add our attention-to-detail, texture, style and taste to turn eating into a special event.
- Coffee shop
- Tasty & nutritious menus approved by specialist dieticians
- Meal of the day – daily meal offering for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Deli service – selection of baked treats and convenience items
- Nutritional requirements – management of the dietary requirements of residents
The Village is secured with the very latest security measures so as to provide you opportunity to live life freely, along with the lock-up-and-go convenience to travel and explore to your heart’s content. You’ll be wanting to hang the ‘Gone Fishing’, ‘Gone Hiking’ or ‘Gone Biking’ signs on your door. And when you do, you’ll discover how it feels to be free as a bird. The Estate has a top-notch security record that we will continue to maintain.
Full Peace of Mind
- Electric perimeter fencing.
- Access control system at The Village entrances.
- Perimeter ground radar detection system.
- CCTV system for the surveillance of the perimeter and common spaces.
- Intruder alarm system in each home with 24/7 panic and nurse call function.
COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS AVAILABLE IN ALL SUITES & COTTAGES
- Intercom & handset (in kitchen & bedroom) allowing communication between resident and access gates, security and Care Centre.
- Handsets include emergency call feature and automated emergency alert should.handset be lifted and no call made.
- Emergency nurse call buttons in each bathroom.
The Village and Estate are built to accommodate golf carts so you can get around faster and easier – ditch the car and get one! Discounted prices on carts are available for our residents.
A shuttle bus is available at select times during the day should you need it, to take you into town to visit the shops or have a meal.
We are happy to assist you with travel arrangements for special trips or tours at an additional cost.
LANDSCAPING /GARDEN SERVICES
The beautifully landscaped common areas at The Village are maintained all year round.
Each home includes an exclusive-use garden so you can create your own coastal oasis. Residents will receive a preferred plant selection list of what is allowed in The Village, in keeping with the indigenous surroundings; and if you haven’t got green fingers, a garden service can be arranged at an additional cost.
The Village and the Estate are environmentally conscious and the natural area around the golf course and Estate grounds is home to various indigenous species of wildlife and prolific birdlife.
The Village complies with SANS energy saving requirements, with green initiatives in all homes.
- All homes are north facing with their backs to the summer winds.
- Low lighting provisions in The Village to limit light pollution.
- Natural, sustainable landscaping utilizing indigenous plants.
- Grey water system uses recycled water for irrigation of landscaping.
- Recycling of all garden refuse on site.
- Solar geysers.
- Use of energy saving materials and fittings such as low water usage shower heads.
- Rain harvesting tanks.
- Use of robust materials to cope with local environs.
- Non-potable treated water used for construction.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
Photographs shot in and around Langebaan Country Estate and the West Coast region.
The Village © 2018. All Rights Reserved.
Availability and prices of units are subject to change without prior notification.